Aims and Scope
JISDeP : The Journal of Indonesia Sustainable Development Planning (JISDeP) is a journal published by Centre for Planners' Development, Education, and Training (Pusbindiklatren), Ministry of National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) and supported by Indonesian Development Planners Association (PPPI). Article categories of this journal are research papers, policy papers, commentary, and book review.
This journal gives important weight to the issue of sustainable development and planning with regard to the mental and spiritual development of the people of Indonesia and the people of the world in terms of politics, economics, social, culture, environment, peace and justice, energy, and other strategic issues about sustainable development planning.
The topics may cover, but not limited to, the following sub-topics:
- Energy : This topic covers issues of sustainable Renewable energy, Low carbon energy system, Energy economics and planning and Energy related Biotechnology and Nanotechnology.
- Environment: This topic covers issues of Sustainable municipal solid waste management, Sustainable consumption and production, Life cycle inventory and impact assessment in ASEAN nations, Water and waste Management and Biotechnology and Environmental Pollution.
- Forestry : This topic covers issues of Sustainable forest management, Community forest management, Forest for water, food and energy, Forest Biodiversity and ecosystem services, Silvicultural technique for rehabilitation, Sustainable timber and nontimber forest product, Watershed management and Wetland management.
- Food Security & Agriculture: This topic covers issues of agriculture for food security.
- Built Environment: This topic encourages debate over the built environment for sustainable human activity and environmental system as well as its links to sciences, technology and cultural aspects.
- Disaster & Mitigation: This topic covers Disaster management exercise, Flood and Drought caused by extreme weather, Debris flow and sediment transport, Community based disaster management, Technology for disaster mitigation and prevention, Disaster caused by Extreme weather and Surveillance and early warning systems.
- Social Politics: This topic discusses issues of Political science, International studies, Sociology, Human Security and Peace & Conflicts studies.